When your rug is damaged or if you just bought or inherited an old Oriental rug, our rug repair and rug
restoration service can help. Repairing small holes to major restoration projects and everything in between, we can asses the damage and handle your rug repair from start to finish.
Our rug restoration experts are talented artisans capable of reweaving and restoring even the most complex of antique and oriental rugs back to perfect condition.
Rug repair is what we do, we are not a rug shop or your regular carpet cleaning company. We are a specialist rug repair and rug cleaning operation working from our own premises in London where you are free to come and visit, drop your rug off if you prefer.
There is always fresh Turkish or Persian tea on the go and with a bit of luck you can view how rugs are repaired or watch the cleaning process.
Can you repair my rug?
We repair and clean all rugs with an emphasis on handmade rugs such as Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Turkish Rugs, Pakistani rugs, Chinese rugs, Indian rugs, Moroccan, Tunisian and Egyptian rugs. No job is too small or too difficult. We will offer you our free no obligation quote with one of the best possible prices.
This is what is on offer:
We deal with the all aspects of your Rug Restoration and Cleaning from collection to delivery.
• Free collection and delivery in London within M25, Free collection and delivery across the UK for most rugs and locations.
• Free quotes over the phone.
• Free visits and quotes at your house with no obligation in London. We will explain all possible rug repair options and can give you advice on your rugs.
• Free moth treatment with every rug we clean.*
• We will never give your rugs to an outside company for repair or cleaning. All our rug restoration is handled here at our workshop.
• All our repairs are guaranteed and we will not charge you a penny until you are 100% happy with the results.